User talk:HistoricAccount Raphfrk
- Multibrowser is one issue; the other I see might be that it doesn't actually create a smaller image, but only hides the rest of the page. That could be good, though, for p-b-p, because it kinda preloads the next dozen panels so that the viewer can slip through them smoothly. --> ERK!|eyeBook me 14:35, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not aware of any easy way to test a template, unfortunately. The best you could do is store the template edits at, say, template:crop/test and transclude template:crop/test into User:Raphrk/Sandbox, then just copy and paste the changes to template:crop when you were done. --> ERK!|eyeBook me 15:52, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
Regarding Template:Paneler: Good idea, although I wince at having to redo my existing pages. Ah well. It would be wise to make the description/text sections "ifexist"s so that the headers don't appear if the fields are left blank. --> ERK!|eyeBook me 18:44, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, I see how you're doing it. That's a wicked idea, but rather than the style you're using we should switch it to, for example, TBFGK 1:1/Description to fit the standard wiki format. I'll get on that for my newly uploaded pages, though I'm almost caught up to my backlog. --> ERK!|eyeBook me 18:46, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Whew, lots to look at. I think my paneler template takes alternate inputs, so you could use that as a base for your lister template. It just defaults to TBFGK. I could be wrong though. You could also look at my old similar template for ideas, though in many ways your lister template is better so far.
- I really like what you're doing though. This modular idea is excellent. It will be very useful and flexible. --> ERK!|eyeBook me 19:27, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- PS: Oh yeah, and don't be shy about editing my templates. It's a wiki. Besides, I have backups on ewik.erku.ca --> ERK!|eyeBook me 19:28, 7 May 2009 (UTC)