Ah, the noble user page. Well, this is as good a place to start as any.
Mr. B is a California-based writer and editor (hence, Changemancer, though he has been known to dabble in Rhyme-o-mancy on occasion). His specialties include the restructuring of words and phrases and slaying of grammatical daemons.
- Getting Cultured - working to improve the categorization and content of pages in the Erfworld Culture category (3 November - present)
- Herding Cats - categorized almost everything on the Uncategorized Pages page (3 November to 7 November)
- Hail Caesar - replacing misspelled versions of Caesar's name (3 November)
- Verb tension - fixing verb tense agreement within sentences/paragraphs/sections (seriously, you can't have both the present and past tense in the same sentence, folks). (16 July to 31 July)
- Help pages - pulled over most of the needed Help pages from MediaWiki and made a few edits in order to avoid creep and such (19 June)
- Klog Kleaning - Systematically going through the Klog texts and making spelling corrections (3 June to 5 June)
- "teh" - eradicated 1 June 2009