Units come in classes. Classes determine unit abilities and limitations. Known classes include:
There are classes of special significance:
Unit Stats and Abilities
Statistics are numerical values that are used by the Combat, Magic, or other systems of the Erfworld universe. Generally, the higher the number is, the better the Unit is. As these values increase, power increases linearly. 
- Move - Distance a Unit can Movement during its Turn
- Hits - Amount of damage a Unit can take before croaking
- Combat - Offensive combat value. Sometimes referred to as Attack.
- Defense - Defensive combat value.
Units also have two hidden statistics:
- Loyalty - how strongly a Unit is aligned with its OverlordErf-b1-p084a
- Experience - How far a Unit has progressed towards gaining its next Level. Experience is (usually) gained by croaking enemies.
Units may also have one or more Natural (or Special) Abilities.
Some units have abilities that can achieve unconventional results, and can be used when not on Turn. These abilities are named Natural AbilitiesErf-b1-p040a and are sometimes referred to as Special Abilities.
|FlightErf-b1-p040a||Flying units can Move through the air without falling.|
|Water||Water units can Move through the water without drowning.Erf-b1-p060|
|ForestErf-b1-p062||Forest units can attack in forests.|
|Dance FightingErf-b1-p127||Dance fighting units sing and dance while fighting.Erf-b1-p111|
|Light||Light units can enter tunnels.Erf-b1-p098a|
|SiegeErf-b1-p046a||The ability to breach walls.Erf-b1-p126|
|LeadershipErf-b1-p040a|| A Unit with Leadership:
|CasterErf-b1-p084a|| A Caster: