Unaroyal is a destroyed side and former member of the Royal Crown Coalition. Its infantry units were clad in red and orange livery.Erf-b1-p128 Their banner was a black torus with white lettering, on a red and orange field.
It sent 1714 troops to the Battle for Gobwin Knob, led by Lady Sylvia Lazarus. This was the third largest force after the Marbits and Jetstone. They were wiped out in the battle and the volcanic eruption that followed.
Main article: Erfworld Geography
Unaroyal is bordered Gobwin Knob to the west and Jetstone on the far side from Gobwin Knob.
Former Cities of Unaroyal
- City of Unaroyal - capital, neutral
- Bohica - likely held by Gobwin Knob
- Unabrow - held by Gobwin Knob
- Unatard - held by Gobwin Knob
- Unavac - held by Gobwin Knob
- Warchalking - held by Gobwin Knob
- Motoroyal - level 2 city, burned to the ground by Gobwin Knob and a new city named Dwagoncon founded on the same site
- Queen Bea - former Ruler - deceased
- Princess Cruz - former heir - deceased, Decrypted by Gobwin Knob, and destroyed
- K.C. - former Chief Warlord - now Decrypted and serving Gobwin Knob, MIA, presumed destroyed
- Vanna - Turnamancer - sent to the Magic Kingdom by Queen Bea, sworn to serve only Royal sides. Recently hired by Faq.
- Jeftichew - Carnymancer - sent to the Magic Kingdom by Queen Bea, sworn to serve only Royal sides
- Bowie - Changemancer - sent to the Magic Kingdom by Queen Bea, sworn to serve only Royal sides
- Spenser - Findamancer - sent to the Magic Kingdom by Queen Bea, sworn to serve only Royal sides
- Roger Victor Clarence - Thinkamancer - a hired barbarian from the Magic Kingdom
- Lady Sylvia Lazarus - 6th level warlord - decrypted, presumed destroyed
They took Warchalking from Lord Manpower the Temporary at the beginning of book one. That would fit with them occupying the city during the summer update, and may point to them having marbits as natural allies.
Real World References
"Unaroyal" is likely a pun on the tire manufacturer Uniroyal, particularly given their livery -- the "black torus" is probably a tire. the names of their cities seem to begin with "Una" and resemble an english word (ex: unibrow/Unabrow, unitard/Unatard). Also, the Jetstone cities on their former border are named after Bridgestone and Firestone, tire manufacturers which merged in the 1980s.