- Are not vulnerable to sunlight.Erf-b1-p093 They end turn before night just like everyone else.
- Drink the blood of wildlife, and have at least threatened to drink Humanoid blood.
- The Natural Ability of flightErf-b1-p139. Don King has not been seen to fly.
- Can tame Bats found in wild. This allows them to utilize the Bat's Natural Ability of Remote Visual Link
- May store things (inc. Doombats and a casket) in a cape.
- Sleep in caskets at night.
- May give bonuses to Doombats in the same hex
- Are living (i.e. not uncroaked). They are popped, not created by conversion of non-vampires.
Some Transylvito Vampires, including Don King, have not been seen to fly, though it may just a result of not needing to do so in the situations they've been seen in. Al Frappacino was not observed to fly, though it isn't entirely clear that he is a vampire.
They may have a special ability to produce blood from a Unit, as there has been no other blood in Erfworld.
Real World References
Vampires in most fiction are required to drink human blood to sate a "hunger". Transylvito Vampires do not have this weakness.