Is this page supposed to be about the Superfluous Elf seen in the war council? If so, "...the others being Duke Nozzle, the Blue Warlord, and the representative of the Superfluous elves" seems to be a mistake. SteveMB 02:22, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- Never mind; looks like I chimed in too soon. SteveMB 02:23, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
Heh, thanks, a little C+P needs a little editing. -- Commander I. Heartly Noah
Let it be known that for a long time, Commander I. Heartly Noah's nickname for Odie was on the main page. That nickname was "Supes". It was been removed because it was bad format. However, I really did love that affectionate nickname of the character. Therefore, I make this post to honor that old name.
I love you Supes.
Canon vs Proposed Canon
Just a reminder, but Canon is not only Word of the Titans - it is what happened, on panel, that we saw and can point directly at. For example, "Parson had a headache upon being summoned to Erfworld" is canon.
Proposed Canon is the name for stuff we assume happened, or are making educated guesses about. The typical cost of upkeep for Casters, for example. We have a couple of hints and some math, but we haven't been told the actual numbers.
We know more canon things about Odie than just his first appearance. It is canon that he was at TBFGK, that he was in the war councils, and that he questioned Ansom's tactics. He joined the Juggle elves and convinced them to consider Stanley's offer alliance. These aren't assumed to have happened, they happened.
What happened between the DDR blitz and joining the Juggle Elves would be proposed canon. What he's been doing with the Juggles since joining them and now would be proposed canon. -- No one in particular (talk) 13:45, 19 July 2015 (EDT)
- That's your statement and it doesn't translate all else in the wiki, so far almost everything in the Canon section is something directly added by a titan or a quoted directly, like the biography of the great minds that think alike. There are some exceptions and they are the result of people not knowing that Canon is exclusively to the titans, and they did edit stuff in the past and they might in the future.
- And it's extremely important to keep it that way, since there are a few statements that were added by a titan in the wiki that isn't anywhere else and if you start mixing other stuff in it then you'll get mix-ups on what's canon and what's not. Has far as I've known this was always the policy of this wiki, only titans can edit in something as canon, and if you want to change, or if I'm wrong you should ask around in the forums.--Ashendant (talk) 14:22, 19 July 2015 (EDT)
- We should decide one way or the other because if Canon is more than Word of Titan, then we have a shit-ton of editing to do. --Thecommander236
- Most of the proposed canon sections in the entire wiki would have to be changed to canon. And then we wouldn't have a spot for titans to post official canon stuff(like they announced they will if the toolshed gets to 1000$ per update), so I still believe the canon section should be really limited to what I mentioned above.--Ashendant (talk) 18:52, 19 July 2015 (EDT)