In regard to eyebooks, is it worth adding that the instant message sounds are references to the signature sounds from classic Mac OS? I'm sure that the "EEP!" sound is the notorious "wild eep". 
Hey guys, let's give "spell" its own article. That's going to be a complicated one. Balder 17:25, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, that'll be my next project. --Kreistor 01:54, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Ok, couldn't we assume that magic classes have natural enemies? Maybe enemies is too strong of a word, but you know.
Hocus Pocus - Naughtymancy Spookism - Hippiemancy Stuffamancy - Eyemancy Stagemancy - Clevermancy
I've condensed the old magic tables. I kept the old code below. Miment 04:22, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
Real World References
Words that include: -mancy, -mancer, -mantic, -mantical (Greek: used as a suffix; divination, prophecy; to interpret signs so “practical” decisions can be made [related to -mania])
Clevermancy should have no X's
Creation of the summoning spell
The wiki says:
- Whether this scroll was created by linked casters or simple cooperation is unknown
- they pulled off the link-up (...) Hubble (the Lookamancer in the link-up)
I'm new to this wiki. Can anyone clarify?
- 188.8.131.52 18:56, 22 September 2012 (EDT)
- Presumably, the wiki part was added before it was clarified in the Text update. It should be updated. - No one in particular 19:03, 22 September 2012 (EDT)