Difference between revisions of "Talk:Daemons"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 19:49, 14 October 2012
Going along with the assumptions that
- the Archons are representatives of "good", and
- are the specialty unit of the Arkendish, so
- if Daemons are the units for "evil", then
Clearly, they must be the specialty unit for the Arkenbowl!
- Unless it's the Arkencup. Arkenglass?
- I refuse to believe it's the Arkensilverware, though.
AllPurposeNerd 13:12, 10 December 2009 (UTC) - Actually, to remain typical of the humor of this comic, a daemon would kind of have to be a naturally invisible support unit that works in the background to speed up other processes and grant bonuses. Visually (i.e. when deliberately manifesting), they'd either look like male archons (likely in business suits) or female archons with horns, a pointy tail, and a red glow.
Forgive me if I missed anything, but how are Archons (a popable unit) representatives of good, while Daemons (which are natural allies) representatives of evil? Even if Archons are the specialty unit of the Arkendish, some other sides can pop them too, while Daemons are only natural allies.