Talk:Book 1 Print Discrepancies
Revision as of 12:48, 30 May 2011 by Telva
Guide for editing this page
- Please do not include on this page any apparent mistakes that also appear in the online version of the comic. Differences in the location and size of word bubbles do not need to be listed here, either.
- Keep all changes in order.
- A line is a sentence. Whenever a line has been changed, list the line as it appears in the print book. However, if a line has been removed, list the original line.
- Page numbers should refer to the page numbers in the print version.
- Line numbers, however, should refer to line numbers in the online version.
- Put "ERROR?" before a change that you believe is an error.
- If you are going to work through a block of pages, please update the progress section here before starting, and after finishing, so we don't have multiple people doing the same work.
- Finish listing all the changes.
- Add links.
- Create pages for the bonus pages, like normal comic pages. However, Rob doesn't want these to have any images. Panel descriptions and text are fine, though.
- Possibly get Rob to look through and mark which changes were unintentional.
- Add to the respective wiki pages for each panel/page the alternate text.
- Make the page look nicer.
Pages 1-10 have been completed.
Added Pages 41, 47, 138, 143, 138, 149, 159 to the list. The first of those seems to have a mistake, where as the rest are original content found only in the hard copy. ~Telva