Page by page (95)
Panel by panel (95:1)
Jillian Zamussels: Yeah, Ansom is officious. He's pompous. He's an order-giver.
It's just the way he's made. And you know I hate that.
He never tried to bend me to his will.
He left the big decisions to me.
Wanda is looking annoyed and frustrated.|||
Jillian has a focused and determined look in her eyes. In the background behind her, the Archon Jaclyn is approaching.|||
Jillian is brandishing her sword. Just behind her, Jaclyn reaches out desperately to attract her attention.|||
Jaclyn has reached Jillian's side and placed a hand on her shoulder. Jillian is turned toward her with a startled expression. In the background, a second Archon is approaching.|||
Jillian and Jaclyn are face to face. Jillian is speaking and showing a rather annoyed expression. In the background, unnoticed by the pair, Wanda is chanting trigger words with her arms raised ominously.|||
A bright yellow and orange ray projects up from the middle of the panel. The ground cracks around the point of emission. Wanda cannot be seen, but she speaks from the center of the beam.|||
Wanda looms large and horrible as the wild energies of the air defenses swirl around her.
The black robe flies behind her revealing that she is wearing something akin to a one-piece bathing suit of black and red underneath, with knee-length boots of the same coloration.
Her eyes, left hand, and the staff in her right glow bright yellow with unleashed power.
She shouts out the final trigger word.
Real World Refeerences
- 1. ^ Cheat code that turned on blood effects in Mortal Combat. It is also the name of a Metal Rock band. ABACAB was the name of the 11th album by Genesis.
- 2. ^ Gouranga. A word term that means "be happy" popularized by Hare Krishnas.
- 3. ^ Cheat code to turn an and off clipping (allowed user to walk through walls) in Doom II.
- 4. ^ XYZZY. A magic word used in Colossal Cave Adventure, and later used in tribute by many other games and programmers.
- 5. ^ The Konami Code. Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start. A Cheat Code used in whole or in part by several Konami games. First introduced to North America in Contra, but without Select and Start.