|Fully clad in battle gear including a winged helmet, Jillian Zamussels mounts her gwiffon in front of the Royal Crown Coalition staging grounds, a mass of radish-shaped tents. Several owl-like orlies can be seen perched in the nearby trees.|||
|(There is no text in this panel.)|||
|Ansom approaches Jillian, carrying a black top hat.|||
|Jillian Zamussels: I don't need that.|||
|Ansom hands the top hat up to Jillian, atop her gwiffon.|||
Prince Ansom: Take it.You're scouting, not fighting. I need reports.
|Jillian passes her valkyrie helmet down to Ansom, studying the magic hat he's handed her.|||
Jillian Zamussels: Is it dual use?engagements and observations at the end of your move.
|As Jillian takes to the air on her gwiffon, Prince Ansom calls up a final warning to her from his encampment of radish-shaped tents.|||
|Jillian Zamussels: Oh, I am.|||
|Jillian, wearing the top hat, shouts an order to her cohort of orlies.|||
Jillian Zamussels: Even as we speak.Jillian Zamussels: C'mon you stinking fowl! Move out!!
|Closeup view of one of the Orlies.|||
|As Jillian disappears into the glare of the sun, Prince Ansom begins to call orders to his troops.|||
Orlies: ORLY? ORLY? ORLY? ORLY?Prince Ansom: Heavy cav, sourmanders, tchotchkes, cloth golems ...whatever he wants.
|Ansom and his captain are seen in silhouette against the blue sky as the prince conveys additional instructions for Webinar.|||
- ^ A message hat is seen for the first time.
- ^ This frame is a parody of a popular real-life internet meme, the O RLY owl. "O RLY?" is leetspeak for "Oh, really?"
- ^ Introduction: Sir Webinar is mentioned for the first time.
- ^ Introduction: Sourmanders are mentioned for the first time.
- ^ Introduction: Tchotchkes are mentioned for the first time.
- ^ Introduction: Cloth Golems are mentioned for the first time.