Page by page (89)
Panel by panel (89:1)
The Archon has brown eyes and pink lips. She holds her right hand to her ear, as if speaking into an invisible telephone.|||
Parson is shown from behind, still wearing the red jumpsuit and highlighted by a spotlight from directly above.|||
Parson is looking up into the distance, perhaps hoping to catch a glimpse of Charlie.|||
Parson Gotti: If that... doesn't give you some strange power over me, sure.
I like the way you think, Parson.
A closeup view shows Parson's gaze still directed upwards.|||
The scene shifts to an exterior shot of Charlie's stronghold, a bright blue castle-fort topped by the Arkendish.|||
Charlie: So. What can I do for you?
Are we talking surrender terms here, or...?
...no. I think maybe you've got something more interesting in mind.
The scene returns to Parson standing in the spotlight. He is standing up straight, hands on hips, projecting confidence.|||
The scene shifts again. A flight of dwagons sweeps towards the panel. In front is the armored red dwagon Stanley rides, flanked by a blue, green, and brown. A dozen more are in the background flying over mountain tops.|||
The Foolamancer is seen from Stanley's perspective, his gray-pallored face visible under his purple hooded robe. He is glancing up into the sky, away from Stanley.|||
Foolamancer: The clouds methought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me that, when I waked, I cried to dream again...
Stanley the Tool: Whatever.
Try the veil again, kid.
The veil attempt has turned the dwagons into parade balloons. The most prominent one is in the shape of a clown dressed in red and yellow. Another is a yellow creature with long cone-shaped ears. A third is a red dog. A fourth, just barely visible at the edge of the frame, shows a bulging eye on a green creature.|||
- ^ This line is a quote from Caliban in The Tempest (Act III, Scene ii).
- ^ This balloon resembles McDonald's advertising mascot Ronald McDonald. Note that (similar to the blimp created by the previous veiling attempt), the golden-arch logo is on its side, making it a letter "E" (for "Erfworld").
- ^ This balloon resembles the Pokemon character Pikachu.
- ^ This balloon resembles the children's education/entertainment character Clifford The Big Red Dog.
- ^ This balloon resembles the Muppet character Kermit the Frog.
- ^ This line is a quote from the title character in King Lear (Act III, Scene iv).