Page by page (13)
Panel by panel (13:1)
A close-up on Wanda's face. She looks slightly annoyed.|||
Wanda and Sizemore pass between a pair of white obelisks into a clearing containing several brightly shining free-standing rectanglular surfaces in various colors; green, orange, blue, and red ones are visible. Various curious characters pass by, one of them stepping out through the orange portal.|||
Wanda, carrying the scroll again, steps into a shining green portal in Portal Park. Parts of her right leg and arm, as well as part of the scroll, have disappeared through the shimmering surface.|||
Sizemore steps through the other side of the green portal onto a red circular pad with small silver circles set into it. The pad is a niche in the side of a flat-walled, boring-looking room. Bogroll's back occupies much of the foreground as he speaks to Wanda, who stands directly ahead of him.|||
Wanda stalks off out of the room, carrying the scroll, while Bogroll and Sizemore stay behind. We are treated to a close-up view of Sizemore's hairy bare legs.|||
- ^ Introduction: Portal Park is seen for the first time.
- ^ The characters seen in Portal Park are a Mexican wrestler, an unidentified male, and a Guild Wars character.
- ^ Yours, Mine, and Ours was a 1968 film starring Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda, as parents of 18 children between them.
- ^ "Heavy" could refer to the actual weight of the scroll, though in context it is more likely slang for "meaningful and thought-provoking."
- ^ This room references the transporter room from Star Trek: The Original Series.
- ^ Dirtamancy is mentioned for the first time.
- Introduction: Crap Golems are mentioned for the first time. (Everyone wishes they could make crap golems.)