Page by page (10)
Panel by panel (10:1)
Three uncroaked infantry and a twoll are standing stationary in a small clearing in a forest. The twoll is sitting on a log, looking restless.|||
Frowning in concentration while counting on his fingers, the twoll struggles to figure out what has changed about his soldiers.|||
Twoll: I can count to three... One... Two... |||
Jillian and her gwiffon swoop down on top of the twoll. Jillian smiles gleefully as the gwiffon's mouth gnarms open into a marshmallowy maw.|||
Frowning in concentration with her tongue sticking out, Jillian writes something on a scroll using a long quill pen. She's still sitting on her gwiffon.|||
Sound: kritch skritch |||
Jillian bends down over the magic hat with the letter in it and taps the hat with a magic wand.|||
Back in his tent, Prince Ansom is sitting at a small table writing a note. His battle armor sits on a stand nearby. A magic hat sitting upside-down on the desk starts to shake.|||
Prince Ansom: Your mission is ground support, Webinar. But it could turn into rescue/recovery.
She's not just scouting; she's apparently hitting targets of opportunity.
Please be careful.
Sir Webinar: Yes, Highness.
- ^ Introduction: Common Uncroaked infantry are seen for the first time. They are notable as they are skeletons, whereas uncroaked units seen later are more zombie-like, retaining at least some of their orignal flesh.
- ^ "Hoffa" references the notorious disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. Hoffa is possibly the most famous individual to disappear without a trace in North America. The word would be used in the comic in the sense of making something disappear.
- ^ "Livingston" references Dr. David Livingston, the famous British explorer. Dr. Livingston was found by journalist and explorer Henry Morton Stanley while in Africa, and greeted with the famous quote, "Dr. Livingston, I presume." Given that Livingston was the only white man within a thousand miles, he had a high probability of being correct. In the context of the comic strip, the name would be a reference to finding something, or in this case, make it appear out of nowhere.
- ^ Introduction: Sir Webinar is seen for the first time. His name is a reference to the term "webinar" (web seminar).
- ^ Introduction: Dora is seen for the first time. Her name is a possible reference to the character "Dora the Explorer" from the Nickelodeon animated series of that name.