This page is intended to describe potential spells and items created by Casters joined by a Thinkamancer Link-up. As the abiltiies of more Disciplines are revealed, the possible combinations will grow significantly.
- 1 Thinkamancer/Thinkamancer/Thinkamancer/Others
- 2 Thinkamancer/Dirtamancer/Findamancer
- 3 Thinkamancer/Dirtamancer/Croakamancer
- 4 Thinkamancer/Shockmancer/Croakamancer
- 5 Thinkamancer/Shockmancer/Dirtamancer
- 6 Thinkamancer/Turnamancer/Dittomancer
- 7 Thinkamancer/Turnamancer/Moneymancer
- 8 Thinkamancer/Dirtamancer/Moneymancer
- 9 Thinkamancer/Dollamancer/Healomancer
- 10 Thinkamancer/Dollamancer/Croakamancer
- 11 Thinkamancer/Dollamancer/Foolamancer
- 12 Thinkamancer/Dirtamancer/Moneymancer
This concept of this combination is that one Thinkamancer can link two more, which allows those two to link together two more Casters each, allowing a combination of five Disciplines instead of three. Although conceptually possible, Linking is described as an ability, not a spell, and as such might not be enhanced by the Link. If Linking devolves the mind to a function, and abilities are learned outside that function or if the suppression of others' individuality requires individuality of your own, then the two Linked Thinkamancers would not have access to this ability. Given the complexity of the Summon Perfect Warlord Spell, it may have required more than three Disciplines to create, and so may have been the result of a Link of this type. Given the danger of unravelling a link of only three Casters, unravelling more than three could not be anything less than suicidally dangerous.
- Another thought is to use a thinkamancer to chain together two other links, treating each chain as a single entity, as is the nature of the linkup. this would, of course, result in a total of seven participants and like mentioned, would be suicidal to separate without entire groups of thinkmancers working together, slowly, to unravel the linkup.
Potentially, a three thinkamancer link-up could also provide thinkamancy unparalleled outside of the Arkendish. Outright mind control as opposed to suggestion spells. Vastly improved thinkagrams. Stronger resilience of the link between casters, to the level that merely mentioning their names wouldn't kill them.
This combination could find enemy Units and then sink them into the very ground they stand on from far beyond the range of any weapon.
It could also find various objects or areas underground, eg. gems or tunnels.
This combination could create Bone and Flesh Golems from corpses unable to be uncroaked.
Uncroak a Volcano.
This combination could create a Lodestone -- a natural magnet -- which could be used to point to magnetic north for navigation, or if made much more powerful, affix metal-clad Units in place or rip the metal weapons from the hands of troops.
Replicate enemy units when these pop they are friendly's, this could be used to disrupt an enemy in attack and defensive actions allowing for friendly troops to appear in the middle of a engagement. Give a side multiple turns in a row. Could be used to massively increase rate of production. May make Parson Gotti's idea for a side with zero upkeep plausible.
- Clearly, the copied units would all have goatees.
Steal schmuckers from enemy treasury.
Upgrade cities at a greatly reduced cost without the casters being physically present in the cities. This link-up could be very cost-effective to a side that has many low-level cities.
Create golems that can heal golems and non-golem units.
uncroaking cloth golems. Creating flesh golems (with corpses that are already beyond being uncroaked)?
Creating raiment with built in Foolamancy, such as camouflage or invisibility.
Finding mines or other sources of gems. Making mines more productive (finding more gems, 'upgrading' gems to be worth more).