Shmuckers that belong to a Side are stored in the Side's treasury. Shmuckers that belong to a Warlord or Caster are stored in a personal purse. It is implied that in both cases Shmuckers are not stored as physical objects (e.g. coins), but rather as symbolical means of exchange.
What follows is a list of prices and values that have been mentioned in the comic, ordered by value:
- The Spell to summon Parson cost a base of 350,000 for the Scroll itself and an additional but optional 150,000 for the casting and support plan, a total of 500,000Erf-b1-p005 Shmuckers. Stanley considered this an outrageous sum, and the larger figure was literally Gobwin Knob's entire treasuryErf-b1-p006 at the start of the Battle for Gobwin Knob. Coincidentally, Sizemore speculates that the Mathamancy Bracer would fetch a half-million Shmuckers from a mathamancy-reliant overlord. Erf-b1-p054
- Charlie tried to charge Don King 250,000 per turn to ally himself with Transylvito in order to ambush Stanley on his way to Faq.Erf-b1-p107 The price was exorbitantly high, and designed to make Don King reluctant to pay.
- Caesar Borgata quoted Don King claiming that 250,000 shmuckers was the extra money that would be needed for Transylvito to take Carpool from the Carpudlians. Erf-b1.5-p011
- The expense of designating Prince Tramennis as Jetstone's heir is estimated at around 165,000 (or slightly less), as calculated based on Charlie's offer of 5,000 per Decrypted Archon destroyed and a bonus of 25,000 for capturing one and returning it to him alive.
- Dewy Tulips claimed that the Carpudlians paid about 40,000 Shmuckers to ransom the city of Carport to avoid it being sacked. Erf-b1.5-p011
- Jillian felt Faq's treasury increase by about 40,000 when she razed Progrock, noting at the same time that this sum would secure her side's upkeep for 8-10 turns, putting Faq's total upkeep between 4,000 and 5,000 per turn.
- The upper limit of the purse of a level 10 Warlord or Caster is 10,000. Since few units achieve this level or higher, this is roughly the upper limit that one unit could have (outside of gems).
- Jillian argues that 2,500 Shmuckers for Charlie's ThinkagramErf-b1-p051 service is far from a "nominal" fee as advertised by one of the Archons. Webinar mentions that the fee is "for two-way". A presumably one-way Thinkagram to Ansom cost her 1700 Shmuckers, which was almost her entire purse.Erf-b1-p083
- Parson's upkeep is "over 1,000 Shmuckers per turn"Erf-b1-p039. Stanley seems to regard this as annoyingly expensive, but not utterly outrageous.