Royal Crown Coalition
Purpose of Coalition
The coalition was supposedly created to defeat Stanley the Worm.
and Natural Allies:
- Elves (Woodsy, Shady, Luckless, Eager, Schlemiel, Altruist, Lofty, Superfluous)
There is also a possible unnamed FoxMUD warlord Erf-b1-p133.
As of Erf-b1-p086:
- Jetstone: 3949
- Unaroyal: 1714
- Sofa King: 981
- Foxmud: 208
- Hobbittm: 141
- Transylvito: 29
- Charlescomm: 15
- Marbits: 1875
- Elves: 820
- Barbarians: 19
Changes in Coalition
Following the disastrous tunnel battleErf-b1-p097Erf-b1-p108Erf-b1-p109Erf-b1-p112, both Jetstone Warlords Sir Webinar and Dora were croaked, along with a large number of Jetstone and Marbit units. At least 2,870 Jetstone units were croaked Erf-b1-p122, as Wanda Firebaugh uncroaked as many soldiersErf-b1-p116.
Royal Crown Coalition II
Some time after the Battle for Gobwin Knob the RCC has been re-established.
Members of RCC 2
- Sofa King
- Haggar - (only joined after some military pressure from Jetstone and Charlie)
- Charlescomm - (help was initially refused for propaganda reasons relating to the threat of Toolism. But Charlie did what he could behind the scenes using Faq as a proxy. After Charlie's crucial help in saving Jetstone, Slately agreed to an informal alliance)
Former members of RCC 2
- Unaroyal (self destructed to prevent further decryption by Gobwin Knob) Erf-b1.5-p043
- Transylvito allied with Gobwin Knob following the death of Don King.
Real World References
The Royal Crown Coalition's name is a bit of a pun based on the Royal Crown Cola soft drink.