- Findamancers and Predictamancers in the Magic KingdomErf-b1-p013 together forged a SpellErf-b1-p005 that was supposed to summon the "Perfect Warlord".
- Marie Lavraie: A predictamancer from FAQ responsible for many plot central predictions.
- Delphie Temple of Goodminton, croaked
- Maya Calendar of Haffaton, croaked
- Phillip of the Magic Kingdom
Predictamancy and causality
Fated events are believed to be set by the Titans. Predictamancy works by peering into the Titans' great plan or anything else that has similarly already been decided. Fate is planned up to a point, but every once in a while, there comes a very important turn where something must be decided, such as when Parson needed to decide whether or not to break the laws of the Magic Kingdom and enter an enemy portal without permission. Once said decision has been made, the Titans continue planning out their story from there.
Fate enforces itself by manipulating Luckamancy to achieve the desired outcome. With a great deal of difficulty, it is indeed possible to defeat fate, even without Carnymancy, but it results in backlash against the person to resist their fate, causing an event that they like even less to occur.
Predictions that have proven accurate
- Marie Lavraie predicted that Faq would fall some day.Erf-b1-p082
- Marie Lavraie determined the order in which cities of Faq were veiled by the Foolamancer.Erf-b1-p107
- Marie Lavraie predicted that Wanda would take possession of an Arkentool and attune to it.Erf-b1-p143
- Marie Lavraie predicted that Janis would stack with Parson Erf-b2-p67
- Delphie Temple predicted that Wanda would have Olive Branch as her Chief Caster. inner-peace-through-superior-firepower-–-episode-009
- Delphie Temple predicted that Goodminton would not conquer Haffaton, and that if Wanda continued to talk "she will bring ruin to Goodminton" inner-peace-through-superior-firepower-–-episode-010
- Delphie Temple predicted that a unit named Jillian (or Gillian) would arrive at the ruins of Goodminton.