Revision as of 19:44, 19 November 2009 by 184.108.40.206
The Battle for Gobwin Knob
- Jillian the Mole
- Jillian is released as bait in an attempt to kill Ansom.
- Parson's Siege Raids
- Parson uses Stanley's dwagons to surgically strike into the Coalition forces, eliminating siege engines.
- Charlie Bowout
- Parson attempts to convince Charlie to switch sides.
- The Calling of Ansom
- Parson attempts to get under the skin of Ansom.
- Tunnels and Zombies
- Parson sets up the Tunnels to be a trap to wipe out a large Jetstone and Marbit force.
- Thriller Moves
- Parson set up a meatgrinder at the first breach into Courtyard.
- Twolling for Warlords
- Parson sets another trap for Ansom.
- Volcano Uncroaking
- Parson orders the casters to link and activate the volcano.
Other Outlines and Ideas
- Conventional Siege
- Diplomacy and/or Sue For Peace
- "Even if this is feasible option, no way Tool would consider it. Dunno, maybe could talk him into it."Erf-b1-p038
- Melt Away and/or Insurgency
- "First option I like. Abandon city but keep forces intact and hard to hit. Then fight classic asymmetric war of attrition. Small forces can be superpowers by being impossible to eradicate and too expensive to keep fighting"Erf-b1-p038
- Call the Cavalry
- "We're probably on our own. But if there is a potential ally out there who could ride to our rescue, I wanna find that out."Erf-b1-p038
- "Inflitrate and blow Ansom's boop up. Good times."Erf-b1-p038
- Divide and Conquer
- Ender's Game
- "My favorite, of course. Probably spending too much time thinking about it. Single, Brilliant stroke that wins the battle even against terrible odds. They come in several flavors:"Erf-b1-p038
- "Worked in WWII, right? Do we have one? What about that hammer?"Erf-b1-p038
- Fool's Mate
- Hidden Weakness
- "Water on the Wicked Witch! Smaug's only missing scale! A small thermal exaust port, just below the main...meh. Maybe."Erf-b1-p038
- Big Deception
- "Paint a train tunnel on a cliff & maybe a train will emerge from it."Erf-b1-p038