http://cprimeexpress.com/webalizer/787/weanig-off-lexapro.html weanig off lexapro, 8-)), http://ezzyloan.com/cgi-bin/24/news-about-fermoside-or-lasix.html news about fermoside or lasix, 0854, http://belvederecharity.org/cp/950/lisinopril-lipitor.html lisinopril lipitor, 430236, http://fxpicture.com/features3_files/310/brazil-orthodontia.html brazil orthodontia, 1328, http://citygroupmc.com/cp/16/bergen-county-orthopedists.html bergen county orthopedists, :[[[, http://egainscenter.com/sitemap/162/when-was-the-permanent-split-of-the-roman-catholic-church-and-eastern-greek-orthodox-church..html when was the permanent split of the roman catholic church and eastern greek orthodox church., awboo, http://myrtlegolf.net/images/13/state-abbreviation-for-mo.html state abbreviation for mo, 8-O, http://superbbuild.com/cp/44/fee-zetia.html fee zetia, nfyhp, http://atlantaridetoday.com/webalizer/47/cipro-used-for.html cipro used for, =O, http://greenwarecorp.com/logo/129/column-abbreviation.html column abbreviation, uacxhp,
Apparently a fairly weak unit, with limited combat capability.
Real World References
The name originates from a famous Internet meme of the same name which means "Oh, really?". Orlies' exclaimations primarily feature similar phrases. On Page 114, Panel 2Erf-b1-p114, the Orlies hold a conversation in Leetspeak:
"Oh, really?" (ORLY)
"Hahaha... what?" (LOLWUT)
Known exclamations are:
- ORLY?Erf-b1-p009 -- Oh, really?
- YARLY!Erf-b1-p010 -- Yes, really.
- LOLErf-b1-p010 -- I'm laughing out loud.
- OMGWTFBBQ!Erf-b1-p012 -- Oh my God! What the fuck? Barbecue!
- PWNED!Erf-b1-p012 -- Owned! (I win!) (Or, in context, I lost!)
- O HAIErf-b1-p094 -- Oh, hi.
- SRSLYErf-b1-p114 -- Seriously.
- LOLWUT?Erf-b1-p114 -- Hahaha... what?
- G2G DED!Erf-b1-p114 -- Got to go, because I'm dead.
There is also a real bird with a similar name, the Oriole. However, has no other resemblance except the name.