Difference between revisions of "Orly"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 20:52, 9 September 2010
http://willsonline.net/cp/26/15-yo-nude.html 15 yo nude, tmvczh, http://celebappsplus.com/images/77/sexy-russian-women.html sexy russian women, qif, http://aisproject.com/img/04/pussy-hair-thick.html pussy hair thick, 8OOO, http://nzmania.com/wp-content/137/eve-pornstar.html eve pornstar, %]], http://bcurtin.net/webalizer/65/nude-halloween-costumes.html nude halloween costumes, 0342, http://carzoneautorepair.com/services/063/canals.html canals, byd,
Apparently a fairly weak unit, with limited combat capability.
Real World References
The name originates from a famous Internet meme of the same name which means "Oh, really?". Orlies' exclaimations primarily feature similar phrases. On Page 114, Panel 2Erf-b1-p114, the Orlies hold a conversation in Leetspeak:
"Oh, really?" (ORLY)
"Hahaha... what?" (LOLWUT)
Known exclamations are:
- ORLY?Erf-b1-p009 -- Oh, really?
- YARLY!Erf-b1-p010 -- Yes, really.
- LOLErf-b1-p010 -- I'm laughing out loud.
- OMGWTFBBQ!Erf-b1-p012 -- Oh my God! What the fuck? Barbecue!
- PWNED!Erf-b1-p012 -- Owned! (I win!) (Or, in context, I lost!)
- O HAIErf-b1-p094 -- Oh, hi.
- SRSLYErf-b1-p114 -- Seriously.
- LOLWUT?Erf-b1-p114 -- Hahaha... what?
- G2G DED!Erf-b1-p114 -- Got to go, because I'm dead.
There is also a real bird with a similar name, the Oriole. However, has no other resemblance except the name.