Difference between revisions of "Orly"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 14:16, 10 September 2010
http://childrensupholsteredchair.com/aspnet_client/92/sucking-her-leaking-nipples.html sucking her leaking nipples, :-((, http://adaptssi.org/cp/42/gay-military-porn-sites.html gay military porn sites, 8-OO, http://changemakerglobal.com/modlogan/040/lolitasexparty.html lolitasexparty, ydiv, http://flowerwallclock.com/images-old/421/porno-tv-links-free.html porno tv links free, lvmo, http://kitchen-wall-clock.com/webalizer/722/teen-bathing-suits.html teen bathing suits, qmlpho, http://melsdentalsupplies.com/images/717/lolita-preteen-model-pic-post.html lolita preteen model pic post, zugu,
Apparently a fairly weak unit, with limited combat capability.
Real World References
The name originates from a famous Internet meme of the same name which means "Oh, really?". Orlies' exclaimations primarily feature similar phrases. On Page 114, Panel 2Erf-b1-p114, the Orlies hold a conversation in Leetspeak:
"Oh, really?" (ORLY)
"Hahaha... what?" (LOLWUT)
Known exclamations are:
- ORLY?Erf-b1-p009 -- Oh, really?
- YARLY!Erf-b1-p010 -- Yes, really.
- LOLErf-b1-p010 -- I'm laughing out loud.
- OMGWTFBBQ!Erf-b1-p012 -- Oh my God! What the fuck? Barbecue!
- PWNED!Erf-b1-p012 -- Owned! (I win!) (Or, in context, I lost!)
- O HAIErf-b1-p094 -- Oh, hi.
- SRSLYErf-b1-p114 -- Seriously.
- LOLWUT?Erf-b1-p114 -- Hahaha... what?
- G2G DED!Erf-b1-p114 -- Got to go, because I'm dead.
There is also a real bird with a similar name, the Oriole. However, has no other resemblance except the name.