Difference between revisions of "Orly"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 14:32, 26 August 2010
http://1800flowewrs.com/86/mancala-rules.html mancala rules, 426, http://onelyplanet.com/459/35th-wedding-anniversary.html 35th wedding anniversary, 8))), http://greatlifeprograms.com/IXWEBwebalizer/531/ash-wednesday-2011.html ash wednesday 2011, akzqt, http://denverleadslist.com/aspnet_client/37/cabinet-door-hinges.html cabinet door hinges, 8-[, http://vehicle-information.info/images/965/symptoms-of-down-syndrome.html symptoms of down syndrome, dmola, http://humandesigncommunity.com/IHDS/61/my-mail.html my mail, vcznac, http://buy-printer.org/cp/17/nude-wallpapers.html nude wallpapers, zubu, http://solarchat.info/wp-includes/382/history-of-the-freemasons.html history of the freemasons, xyixco, http://netbook-battery.com/wp-content/10/manatee-memorial-hospital.html manatee memorial hospital, ycqrmv, http://shivaminternational.com/New Folder (2)/437/fantastic-cc.html fantastic cc, 509488,
Apparently a fairly weak unit, with limited combat capability.
Real World References
The name originates from a famous Internet meme of the same name which means "Oh, really?". Orlies' exclaimations primarily feature similar phrases. On Page 114, Panel 2Erf-b1-p114, the Orlies hold a conversation in Leetspeak:
"Oh, really?" (ORLY)
"Hahaha... what?" (LOLWUT)
Known exclamations are:
- ORLY?Erf-b1-p009 -- Oh, really?
- YARLY!Erf-b1-p010 -- Yes, really.
- LOLErf-b1-p010 -- I'm laughing out loud.
- OMGWTFBBQ!Erf-b1-p012 -- Oh my God! What the fuck? Barbecue!
- PWNED!Erf-b1-p012 -- Owned! (I win!) (Or, in context, I lost!)
- O HAIErf-b1-p094 -- Oh, hi.
- SRSLYErf-b1-p114 -- Seriously.
- LOLWUT?Erf-b1-p114 -- Hahaha... what?
- G2G DED!Erf-b1-p114 -- Got to go, because I'm dead.
There is also a real bird with a similar name, the Oriole. However, has no other resemblance except the name.