Known Moves & Comparisons
- 56+ - 19 of 46 DwagonsErf-b1-p046a
- <56 - 27 of 46 Dwagons
- 52 - Jillian Zamussels' slower Gwiffon, of the twoErf-b1.5-p012
- 44 - Orlies
- <40 - Slowest of Caesar Borgata, Vinny Doombats, Dewy Tulips, and Leather Valese
- 24 - Charlie's Archons, some Gwiffons (minimum value, could be much greater)
- 22 - Vinny's Doombats
- 8 - Jack Snipe
- 0 - Garrison Units have a Move of 0 and cannot leave their City's zones. They can freely move throughout the city on and off Turn without expending Move.
Siege engines and other slow units would take "five or more" turns to reach Gobwin KnobErf-b1-p021a as of Gobwin Knob's Turn 3. If the distance to Gobwin Knob from the Coalition's starting point was in the realm of 25 hexes, that would put their movement in the 4-6 range, which seems about right when compared to Jack Snipe's move.
According to the RCC's map, the column stretched at least 18 hexes, possibly more. That would mean, for a speed 6 engine, 3 whole turns to catch up to the front of the column. This helps explain why, after Parson destroyed 40% of the seige, mostly from the front, that Ansom indicated waiting a day would increase the usable siege by ~ 600% - if, say, 5% of the original number were available during the first day of the siege, and another 30% were within range of Gobwin Knob for the next turn, that would explain the numbers and leave an additional 25% siege another day's travel behind.