Life is one of the three Elements of Magic, along with Motion and Matter
It is the sole influence of Hocus Pocus magic, and also influences Eyemancy, Hippiemancy, and Stagemancy.
The Life element probably refers to units, specifically allowing units to interact with their axis. It is also possible that Life refers to a City or a Tribe.
Findamancy - Erf and Life (no Motion and no Matter)
- allows its caster to perceive locations on Erfworld, and find objects with relation to Erf;
Predictamancy - Fate and Life (no Motion and no Matter)
- allows its caster to understand the future of a unit, city, item with relation to Fate,
Mathamancy - Numbers and Life (no Motion and no Matter)
- gives its caster the ability to directly interact with numbers associated with a unit, city, location, or item.
- changes a units perception of Erf
- changes a units Fate, through changing their beliefs and knowledge;
Foolamancy - Erf and Life and Motion (no Matter)
- uses Motion to change the perceived numbers of a unit, with the Life being the unit in question;