Difference between revisions of "Level"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 16:20, 8 November 2009
Level is a statistic of Units. Units increase in Level by gaining experience. When a Unit's Level increases, it is called "leveling".Erf-b1-p065 Leveling increases a Unit's power by increasing statistics and granting access to new abilities. The Unit's power increases linearly relative to Level. The (theoretical) experience requirements for leveling are exponential, requiring croaking many more enemies (or enemies worth more experience) to increase a Level than the previous level. Although there is no maximum Level, levels beyond 10 or 11 are rare and difficult to achieve. Because of the immense Experience requirement, surpassing Level 20 is very rare.
- 10 - Prince Ansom, probably the most powerful warlord in the Coalition, during the Battle for Gobwin Knob
- 10 - Decrypted Ansom. Erf-b1-p145
- 9 - Warlord Jillian Zamussels, Royal, Barbarian, Mercenary, one of the best Warlords of the coalition.
- 5 - Warlord Sir Webinar, Commander for Jetstone, unsure of himself as leader in the tunnel action.
- 2 - Warlord Dora, Webinar's comrade
- 2 - Parson, though he is "special"
Bogroll levelled twice after killing Ansom, a level 10 Chief Warlord, and so at the time of his death, was at least level 3. Sizemore also gained 2 levels during the Battle for Gobwin Knob, and so is a minimum of level 3.
Jillian Zamussels described herself, Sir Webinar, and Dora as "a 9," "a 5," and "a 2," respectively.Erf-b1-p050 However, these numbers were not specifically identified as levels, and may refer to some other trait such as leadership.
Caesar Borgata, Viscount of Vitalis, Chief Warlord of Transylvito, has a high Leadership bonus and is a capable combatant, and would seem to be in the 8-10 range.