Leadership is a special (or natural) ability of Warlords (and some Archons).Erf-b1-p040a It grants all units under direct command of a warlord a bonus.Erf-b1-p084a Leadership also allows the Unit to give orders to units it is stacked with, as well as prevent it from auto-attacking non-allies. Leaders can specify particular enemy units to strike, while ignoring others in the same stack and hex.
Leadership can also refer to a group of leaders, or to a group that have the Leadership ability, without being a reference to the Leadership ability.
The Leadership Bonus of a Chief Warlord applies to all units of their capital.Erf-b1-p040a A Chief Warlord in the field confers his full bonus to the units in his stack, one-half his bonus (rounded down) to all his units in the hex, and one-third (rounded down) to those in the same battlespace.Erf-b1-p113.Erf-b1.5-p033
Leadership may combine with magic and/or special abilities to produce special spells that guide unit actions. For example, the Archons which produced the DDR hologram to lead the coalition dance fight in the battle for gobwin knobErf-b1-p128 had the leadership special as part of their skillset.summer-updates---046
"Leadership" can also refer to either a single leader or group of leaders such as Warlords or Casters. Gobwin Knob sought to target or "hit" the leadership of the Royal Crown Coalition to deny RCC forces leadership bonuses. They were successful when they hit RCC Leaders Duke Nozzle and the Blue Warlord.
- ParsonErf-b1-p040a=2: This apparently is a very unimpressive number, especially for a Chief Warlord, and was calculated before the arrival of his sword, which conferred "Leadership".
- DoraErf-b1-p050=2: (This may be a reference to level rather than leadership bonus)
- Sir WebinarErf-b1-p050=5: (This may be a reference to level rather than leadership bonus)
- Jillian ZamusselsErf-b1-p050=9: (This may be a reference to level rather than leadership bonus)
- Prince AnsomErf-b1-p050=10: (This is his level, but may indicate his bonus as well.)