Law of Erfworld
This is an attempt to formulate the Laws of Physics for Erfworld:
The laws of Conservation
- An equal amount of juice going into a spell results in an equal amount of magic being stored.
- An equal number of Shmuckers being spent produces something with the same value of Shmuckers.
- example: a gem worth 10,000 shmuckers is created by converting 10,000 shmuckers through Moneymancy.
- Numbers can neither be created nor destroyed, they can only change form.
The laws of Entropy (like the 2nd law of Thermodynamics)
- If you replace Motion with Juice through Croakamancy, eventually the Juice will be used up moving the croaked unit.
- The amount of juice used when casting from a scroll is always less than the amount of juice used to create the scroll, the rest being lost to 'storing' the spell in scroll form.
- Example: If Y is the cost in juice to cast a Croakamancy spell and Z is the juice cost of the same spell in Scroll form, then Z - Y = X, the amount of juice 'lost' to storing that spell in scroll form. Thus the total amount of juice is conserved, while accounting for the fact that a scroll costs more in juice than its conventionally cast equivalent.