Page by page (41)
Panel by panel (41:1)
A close view from the front and slightly above Prince Tramennis standing in a spotlight. He smiles in a disarming manner as rainbow lights play across his armor.|||
Charlie, represented by a multicolored presentation of his name, floats against a black background.|||
Charlie: Oh now!
Charlie: My arrangements are always personalized to the client's needs, on a case-by-case basis.
Charlie: You'd be surprised how much flexibility I'd be willing to show, to win back a lost customer like Jetstone.
Charlie: Besides, you've already earned 5000 Schmuckers in credit this turn.
An amused Prince Tramennis with one eyebrow raised smirks at the icon image of Charlie, which has assumed the form of a stylized apple in rainbow stripes.|||
Tramennis narrows his eyes, tilts his head, and gestures expansively with one hand as his epaulets begin to assume multicolored hues.|||
A side view of Tramennis, now simply serious, as he stares up at Charlie's icon, which has assumed the form of a rainbow-colored disco ball. Tramennis's epaulets have shifted completely to rainbow hues.|||
Charlie has now shifted to the form of a pink bear, with a white chest and muzzle; his nose is shaped like a heart, and his arms are crossed over the stylized rainbow on his chest. Tramennis, seen from behind, is still looking up at Charlie.|||
Charlie: I'd say...answering that question definitively would be one benefit of having at least one of my former units returned to me.
Charlie: So please do try to collect the full bounty.
Charlie: It, um, would be enough to designate you heir, you know.
Prince Tramennis: Yes, I can multiply, thank you.
An annoyed Tramennis glares at Charlie, who now resembles a hand reaching out of a cloud with a rainbow in its grasp. The Jetstone radish livery on Tramennis's armor begins to swirl into a new shape.|||
Tramennis's whole raiment is swirling into a new rainbow-colored form as he speaks to Charlie's icon, a cube-like object covered in a pastel checkerboard pattern, with a large question mark on the side facing Tramennis.|||
Tramennis glares over the sunglasses that have appeared on his face at Charlie's new form, a stylized flower in rainbow colors. Tramennis's raiment has taken on the appearance of a rainbow-swirl shirt.|||
Charlie: All right, you called to find out why I am in this fight.
Charlie: I don't like giving away valuable information, but you need this. Desperately.
Prince Tramennis: If you say so.
The projected image of Parson glares over the open Eyebook at something unseen.|||
Tramennis, now clad in a tie-dye t-shirt and sunglasses, rubs his chin thoughtfully as he examines the image of Parson in front of him.|||
- ^ This is an obvious reference to the logo of the real-world website Google.
- ^ This is a reference to a former logo of the real-world computer company Apple.
- ^ This is a reference to the real-world children's books, television shows, and movies about the Care Bears.
- ^ This is a reference to the Item Box of the real-world video game Mario Kart and its sequels.
- ^ These are the three additive primary colors. Other visible colors can be formed from them by adding red, green, and blue light in various quantities. Adding all three equally (as at the central region where the three circles of color intersect) produces white light.
- ^ Parson is often likened to a potato, notably by Stanley in TBFGK 18