Jetstone is a side in Erfworld ruled by King Slately. Jetstone currently has no HeirLIAB 35; its most recent Chief Warlord was Prince Ossomer. A new Heir is scheduled to be poped in 16 turns, in 91 A.W.. However, if Spacerock falls to Gobwin Knob during that time, this Heir may be aborted.
Jetstone is also the name of a Tribe. Slately and his sons are members of this Tribe.
- Spacerock - Capital
- Dhrystone - Level 5
- Jetstone - Original Capital
- Pantstown - Level 1
Jetstone is described as having three level 5 cities, of which one is Dhrystone and another is the Capital Spacerock. Jetstone also still controls the Capital site upon which the city of Jetstone was built and the Side of Jetstone founded.
- Orgchart - Lost to Gobwin Knob.
- Brookstone (presumably) - Lost to Gobwin Knob.
- Progrock (presumably) - Lost to Gobwin Knob.
- Prince Ansom - Former Chief Warlord and Heir (croaked), now decrypted and part of the Gobwin Knob Side
- Prince Ossomer - former Chief Warlord, now decrypted and part of the Gobwin Knob Side
- Adam Antium - Warlord, croaked by arrows in the atrium, decrypted by Wanda
- Sir Webinar - croaked Warlord, uncroaked by Wanda, and destroyed by Archons
- Dora - croaked Warlord, uncroaked by Wanda, and destroyed by Archons
- King Slately - Ruler, King
- Prince Tramennis - older brother of Prince Ossomer, new Chief Warlord after Ossomer
- Cubbins - Hat Magician
- Pierce - Healomancer
- Ace Hardware - Dollamancer
- Lloyd - Dittomancer
- Duke Lacrosse
- Captain Price
- Cloth Golems
- Siege engines
- Possibly Tchotchkes
Livery worn by infantry and warlords is yellow-brown (light brown shirts and pants with yellow armor) with the Jetstone insignia (a radish) on the chest.
Main article: Erfworld Geography
Real World References
The name "Jetstone" seems to be a portmanteau of the names of the Hanna-Barbera cartoons The Jetsons and The Flintstones. King Slately's name is an amalgamation of the names of the bosses on the two shows, Mr. Spacely (Jetsons) and Mr. Slate (Flintstones). The capital, Spacerock, is named according to the themes on the two shows, and may be an amalgamation of the workplaces of the two main characters -- Fred Flintstone's the Slate Rock and Gravel Company with George Jetson's Spacely Space Sprockets. (Fred lived in Bedrock, but George lived in Orbit City.)
The radishes that are the symbol of Jetstone are reminiscent of those from Super Mario Brothers 2.