- Archer-Class InfantryErf-b1-p077a
- Knight-Class InfantryErf-b1-p077a
- Piker-Class InfantryErf-b1-p077a
- Stabber-Class InfantryErf-b1-p077a
- Also, Uncroaked Casters act as Uncroaked Infantry when reanimated.Erf-b1-p077a
Infantry as a term has not yet been strictly defined in Erfworld. Infantry, in the real world, covers a wide range of personnel. Infantry are generally fighting Units that operate as squads rather than individuals. Infantry have ridden horses and remained infantry (mounted infantry), and used a variety of weapons from fists to pikes. In Erfworld where some normal species fly (see Transylvito Vampire), infantry would fly, too, so it can not even be said for certain that Infantry are limited to only ground-based Units. If a Unit is not Cavalry, Artillery, or Support, then it is probably Infantry.