Goodminton was described as a winter dominion, ruled by Overlord Firebaugh.
This alliance was broken when Quisling and Frenemy entered Goodminton's airspace in force and demanded the Side's entire treasury. They were driven off, Frenemy being heavily defeated. However, this left Goodminton with five enemies in the Battlespace, dooming the Side.
- Overlord Firebaugh - The side's Ruler, Croaked
- Atomic "Tommy" Firebaugh - Former Chief Warlord; Croaked, then Uncroaked, then Dusted
- Lady Wanda Firebaugh - Former Chief Croakamancer, Former Heir Designate, Former Overlord (just before the side was destroyed)
- Lady Delphie Temple - Adept-class Predictamancer (Former Chief Caster prior to Wanda), Level Five, Croaked
- Clay Dice - Luckamancer, Level Three, Croaked
- Pom Fritz - Goodminton's highest level warlord and last Chief Warlord, Croaked
- Mack Ramay - Warlord, Level 4, Croaked
- Rex Cakes - Warlord, Level 3, Croaked
The following Cities were captured from Haffaton with the aid of Wanda and her Fellows
The City of Goodminton itself was lost while Wanda was in the field.
- Flying units
- War beasts
Real World References
The name "Goodminton" probably refers to a version of the racquet game Badminton whereby, instead of trying to force the other team to miss the birdie, the goal is to keep the birdie in play as long as possible. Note that Goodminton's crest depicts badminton shuttlecock (birdie) with a halo above it.
This may be a bit of foreshadowing, indicating that the most important thing that this side could accomplish is to keep a particular unit (or birdie) like Wanda in play, even if it means that it cannot win the standard version of the "game" (i.e. war in Erfworld). The name could also be a play on words with "Good-" and "Bad-" minton, so as to suggest the side is "moral".