- Communication between Eyebook holders
- Store information like a Journal or Klog
- Can be resized to match the size of the user
- Does not need to be written in; the user need only subvocalize to use it.
Charlie, who holds the Arkendish, is able to communicate through the Eyebook to ParsonErf-b1-p100, but without an Eyebook of his own. This may be due to the Arkendish's ability to provide an attuned user with "unmatched" Thinkamancy, or an even more dangerous ability of the Arkendish to hack into presumed secure Thinkamancy-based communications.
- Can be modded by the user
- Different username
- Different alert sounds.
Eyebook is a homophone to iBook making it a reference to a line of Apple products such as the iPod, iPhone, and of course the iBook.
All of the eyebook update notification sounds are old Classic Mac OS system sounds:
- Stanley = Quack
- Parson = Wild Eep
- Wanda = Droplet
- Sizemore = Indigo (probably)
Interestingly, Charlie's sound effect is not a Mac sound; its the "tada" sound from Windows, which might be a joke on the fact that he's not supposed to be part of the network.