Difference between revisions of "Eyebook"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Eyebooks are [[
Eyebooks are []created by the [[Eyemancy|Eyemancer]] [[fusion magic]] in [[Gobwin Knob]]. As a [[magic]] item, and not a [[spell]], they continue to function even after the [[Eyemancy|Eyemancer]] fusion was broken.
Revision as of 22:02, 28 June 2009
- Communication between Eyebook holders
- Store information like a Journal or Klog
- Can be resized to match the size of the user
- Does not need to be written in; the user need only subvocalize to use it.
Charlie, who holds the Arkendish, is able to communicate through the Eyebook to ParsonErf-b1-p100, but without an Eyebook of his own. This may be due to the Arkendish's ability to provide an attuned user with "unmatched" Thinkamancy, or an even more dangerous ability of the Arkendish to hack into presumed secure Thinkamancy-based communications.
- Can be modded by the user
- Different username
- Different alert sounds. (These might be references to Monkey Combat)
Eyebook is a homophone to iBook making it a reference to a line of Apple products such as the iPod, iPhone, and of course the iBook.