The wiki is organized according to a Tree System with the main page as a root. Each page about something general has links to things more specific. i.e. Main page -> mechanics -> magic -> thinkamancy -> thinkagram. We us redundant trees to organize by multiple paradigms.
- Without knowing the wiki's contents well, it should be easy to get a sense of what's here.
- There should be an intuitive path from the main page to most of the contents, without being specifically aware of the contents already.
- Categories should be categorized. Each Category should have a browsable number of pages and sub-categories
- Pages should not have redundant categories. For instance is some thing is a stat and a mechanic, it only needs to be included in the stat category; because that category itself is within mechanics and implies it's members are to.
These are the paradigms in use to organize the wiki. With each paradigm is a short list of example categories to provide an idea of how the paradigm characterizes the pages.
- Category:Wiki (Containing page about the maintenance, improvement, and structure of this wiki)
- Category:Comic (containing actual comic pages, comic structure, and creator bios)
- Category:Erfworld Mechanics (purporting to encapsulate anything that covers the "physics" of Erfworld)
- Category:Erfworld Culture (an umbrella under which the social and cultural dynamics of Erfworld live)
- Category:History of Erfworld (potential home for battle analysis and events pages/cats]]
- Category:Fanon (Listed twice because it's subjects seem to be kept separate from other origins' subjects)
- Category:Characters (Containing pages about the characters)