Revision as of 16:02, 24 February 2013 by 220.127.116.11
- Can create non-living Units, including:
- Can create small nonmagical items, such as tools or baskets, or Raiment (armor or clothes).
- Heal cloth golems and perhaps other created units.
- Provides a leadership/combat bonus to their golems, similar to a Croakamancer with Uncroaked units or Dirtamancers with their golems
- Ken of the Magic Kingdom (referenced, but not yet introduced)First Intermission 25
- Transylvito Dollamancer (not yet introduced, though Jillian speculates that Transylvito likely employs one to create its Scarecrow, Doll, and Moll units.) First Intermission 13 Ace calls him a "pervert."LIAB Text 30
- Ace Hardware (current Jetstone dollamancer)
- Holly Shortcake (former Jetstone dollamancer, croaked)
- Teddy Clothespin - Sold Wanda new livery in the Magic Kingdom while she was with Goodminton. Side unknown, possibly barbarian.
- Barton of Haffaton, croaked
- Related to 'dressing up' units and buildings. Benefits other than aesthetic are unknown. May increase Loyalty of units?
- May involve a 'Voodoo Doll' type of control that forces a unit to act against its own will.
- Accessories are created by Dollamancy. These may be Magic Items, or may be mundane.
- It may be possible for a Dollamancer to create Units from wood, like wooden horses or nutcrackers. Or wood Golems.
- It might be possible to create a sort of golem construct for training, like a quintain, which can easily be salvaged after being defeated for experience.
- Maggie said Twolls have a form of natural dollamacy, allowing them to construct some non-magical items such as Parson's breast plate.
- Maggie also indicated Warlords and some casters have a form of natural dollamancy that allows them to create their own livery for their units. An example of this is when Wanda causes the units she mass-uncroaked during the siege of Gobwin Knob to appear wearing Parson's hamstard livery.
- Some evidence suggests that dwagons practice a form of Natural Dollamancy as some seem to have armor and others do not. This armor is similar to that used by armored horses in Medieval conflicts.