Revision as of 15:55, 26 November 2009 by HistoricAccount The tick rules (→Natural Dollamancy: expanded natural dollamancy)
- Can create small nonmagical items, such as tools or baskets, or Raiment (clothes).
- Heal cloth golems and perhaps other created units.
- Ken of the Magic Kingdom (referenced, but not yet introduced)First Intermission 25
- Transylvito Dollamancer (not yet introduced, though Jillian speculates that Transylvito likely employs one to create its Scarecrow, Doll, and Moll units.) First Intermission 13
- Related to 'dressing up' units and buildings. Benefits other than aesthetic are unknown. May increase Loyalty of units?
- May involve a 'Voodoo Doll' type of control that forces a unit to act against its own will.
- Possibly involved in the creation of Cloth Golems
- Maggie said Twolls have a form of natural dollamacy. Allowing them to construct some non-magical items such as Parson's breast plate.
- Maggie also indicated Warlords and some casters have a form of natural dollamancy that allows them to create their own livery for their units. an example of this is when Wanda places the hamstard shirt upon the uncroaked units during the siege of Gobwin Knob.