Revision as of 15:02, 7 November 2009 by HistoricAccount The tick rules (→Abilities: added golem healing)
- Can create small nonmagical items, such as tools or baskets, or Raiment (clothes).
- Heal cloth golems and perhaps other created units.
- Ken of the Magic Kingdom (referenced, but not yet introduced)First Intermission 25
- Transylvito Dollamancer (not yet introduced, though Jillian speculates that Transylvito likely employs one to create its Scarecrow, Doll, and Moll units.) First Intermission 13
- Related to 'dressing up' units and buildings. Benefits other than aesthetic are unknown. May increase Loyalty of units?
- May involve a 'Voodoo Doll' type of control that forces a unit to act against its own will.
- Possibly involved in the creation of Cloth Golems
- Maggie said Twolls have a form of natural dollamacy. Allowing them to construct some non-magical items such as Parson's breast plate.
- Maggie also indicated Warlords have a form of natural dollamancy that allows them to create their own livery for their units.