- Dollamantic Units
- Can create non-living Units like: Scarecrow, Dolls, Molls, Cloth golems, Tchotchkes and Action figures. They can also heal these units and provides a Leadership bonus when leading them.
- Deanimate Unit
- Can deanimate an existing Dollamancy unit, including enemy golems.
- Motion Fabrication
- Can create small nonmagical items, such as tools or baskets, Raiment (armor or clothes), or "accessories", magic items that make units stronger like: Items that can shoot Shockamancy bolts, Clothing that can protect against a limited number of Shockamancy bolts and Jetpacks which add to a unit's nimbleness allowing it to Fly and even drive without the unit will(Auto-pilot).
- Item Evaluation
- May be able to evaluate gear and identify its origins.LIAB Epilogue 03
- When touching an item, can sense most of its workings, both magical and mechanical.Erf-b3-p187
- Voodoo Doll
- Dollamancy and Thinkamancy intersect, and with sufficient knowledge, a Dollamancer can steal a unit's g-string and bind it to a doll, making the victim feel what the doll feels.
- Ace Hardware - Former Jetstone Dollamancer. Croaked and decrypted, current Gobwin Knob Dollamancer.
- Barton - Haffaton Dollamancer.
- Bill - Transylvito Dollamancer.
- Claud Gauntlet - Former Charlescomm Dollamancer. Was a Qualified Barbarian, under contract to Charlescomm prior to joining the side. Croaked and decrypted, current Gobwin Knob Dollamancer. Creator of the gun in link with Charlie.
- Holly Shortcake - Former Jetstone Dollamancer. Croaked, replaced by Ace Hardware.
- Ken - Barbarian Dollamancer. Referenced but not yet introduced. LIAB Prologue 4
- Lord Dresden - Royal Dollamancer of Seaworld. WB2014 Duke Forecastle - Part 4
- Teddy Clothespin - Side unknown, possibly barbarian. Sold Wanda new livery in the Magic Kingdom while she was with Goodminton.
- Related to 'dressing up' units and buildings. Benefits other than aesthetic are unknown. May increase Loyalty of units?
- May involve a 'Voodoo Doll' type of control that forces a unit to act against its own will.
- Accessories are created by Dollamancy. These may be Magic Items, or may be mundane.
- It may be possible for a Dollamancer to create Units from wood, like wooden horses or nutcrackers. Or wood Golems.
- It might be possible to create a sort of golem construct for training, like a quintain, which can easily be salvaged after being defeated for experience.
- Dollamancers who turn to a different side may be able to turn their dolls/golems with them. Caesar was concerned that if the Turnamancer Vanna "turned the right unit at the right time, it could be the whole battle." He continued the thought with, "Half the units defending this city were Bill's golems and dolls." Hvs.tCF_165
- After Ivan and Claud turned to Charlescomm, and were killed, we saw Claud's action figure in Charlescomm raiment. Somehow, the unit had turned from Barbarian to CC, but we were not shown when or how.
- After Bill turned to Charlescomm, two dolls were also shown in CC raiment.Erf-b3-p303 Again, we do not know exactly how the dolls were turned, or how many dolls were turned.
- Maggie said Twolls have a form of natural dollamacy, allowing them to construct some non-magical items such as Parson's breast plate.
- Maggie also indicated Warlords and some casters have a form of natural dollamancy that allows them to create their own livery for their units. An example of this is when Wanda causes the units she mass-uncroaked during the siege of Gobwin Knob to appear wearing Parson's hamstard livery.