- Dollamantic Units
- Motion Fabrication
Can create small nonmagical items, such as tools or baskets, Raiment (armor or clothes), or "accessories", magic items that make units stronger like: Items that can shoot Shockamancy bolts, Clothing that can protect against a limited number of Shockamancy bolts and Jetpacks which add to a unit's nimbleness allowing it to Fly and even drive without the unit will(Auto-pilot).
- Item Evaluation
May be able to evaluate gear and identify its origins.LIAB Epilogue 03
- Ken of the Magic Kingdom (referenced, but not yet introduced)First Intermission 25
- Bill - Transylvito's Dollamancer. Jillian speculates that Transylvito likely employs him to create its Scarecrow, Doll, and Moll units. First Intermission 13 Ace calls him a "pervert."LIAB Text 30
- Ace Hardware (former Jetstone dollamancer, current Gobwin Knob dollamancer)
- Holly Shortcake (former Jetstone dollamancer, croaked)
- Teddy Clothespin - Sold Wanda new livery in the Magic Kingdom while she was with Goodminton. Side unknown, possibly barbarian.
- Barton of Haffaton, croaked
- Related to 'dressing up' units and buildings. Benefits other than aesthetic are unknown. May increase Loyalty of units?
- May involve a 'Voodoo Doll' type of control that forces a unit to act against its own will.
- Accessories are created by Dollamancy. These may be Magic Items, or may be mundane.
- It may be possible for a Dollamancer to create Units from wood, like wooden horses or nutcrackers. Or wood Golems.
- It might be possible to create a sort of golem construct for training, like a quintain, which can easily be salvaged after being defeated for experience.
- Maggie said Twolls have a form of natural dollamacy, allowing them to construct some non-magical items such as Parson's breast plate.
- Maggie also indicated Warlords and some casters have a form of natural dollamancy that allows them to create their own livery for their units. An example of this is when Wanda causes the units she mass-uncroaked during the siege of Gobwin Knob to appear wearing Parson's hamstard livery.
- Some evidence suggests that dwagons practice a form of Natural Dollamancy as some seem to have armor and others do not. This armor is similar to that used by armored horses in Medieval conflicts.