Difference between revisions of "Dollamancy"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 4:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 00:34, 9 May 2011
"Look, there's a lot you can do in Dollamancy. It's fabrication with a motion element, right? If we want. But that's way over your heads, ain't it?" -Ace Hardware, LIAB Text 30
Dollamancy is one of the three disciplines of the Magic class Spookism, which uses the Motion Element; it is aligned with the axis of Fate.Erf-b1-p038a It is described by Ace Hardware as Fabrication with a motion element.
- Can create non-living Units, including:
- Can create small nonmagical items, such as tools or baskets, or Raiment (armor or clothes).
- Heal cloth golems and perhaps other created units.
- Ken of the Magic Kingdom (referenced, but not yet introduced)First Intermission 25
- Transylvito Dollamancer (not yet introduced, though Jillian speculates that Transylvito likely employs one to create its Scarecrow, Doll, and Moll units.) First Intermission 13 Ace calls him a "pervert."
- Ace Hardware (current Jetstone dollamancer)
- Holly Shortcake (former Jetstone dollamancer, croaked)
- Related to 'dressing up' units and buildings. Benefits other than aesthetic are unknown. May increase Loyalty of units?
- May involve a 'Voodoo Doll' type of control that forces a unit to act against its own will.
- Possibly involved in the creation of Cloth Golems
- Accessories are created by Dollamancy. These may be Magic Items, or may be mundane.
- Maggie said Twolls have a form of natural dollamacy, allowing them to construct some non-magical items such as Parson's breast plate.
- Maggie also indicated Warlords and some casters have a form of natural dollamancy that allows them to create their own livery for their units. An example of this is when Wanda causes the units she mass-uncroaked during the siege of Gobwin Knob to appear wearing Parson's hamstard livery.