Descriptive Table of Contents/LIAB
Revision as of 18:54, 12 June 2010 by Menlo Marseilles (Rearranging header levels, adding 33b)
Issue 1: Meet the Jetstones
Day 1 (75 AW)
Gobwin Knob's turn
- Page 1: Stanley heads to the Situation Room to oversee the confrontation between Ansom and Ossomer; Parson shows up fashionably late.
- Page 2: A little trip down the Expository Bridge
- Page 3: Ansom and Ossomer parley on Expository Bridge; Tramennis is amusing.
- Page 4: Ansom and Ossomer discuss Ansom's tactical skills. The battle begins.
- Page 5: Wanda consults with Parson on how to proceed. Suspecting a trap, he recommends further reconnaissance.
- Page 6: Wanda reveals her "grab-and-go" recon plan, as Ansom chafes under Parson's shadow and the Archons make use of their assets.
- Page 7: Dirty old man repeats himself. Archons' lighting proves to be more shocking than their nudity. Jetstone brothers in a tremendously unawesome situation.
- Page 8: Ansom is invisible, Ossomer is angry, Tramennis plays with bubble gum, and quadrupled arrows are quadrupled.
- Text Update 1: Sizemore visits the Magic Kingdom and reflects on recent events.
- Page 9: Wanda helps Ansom subdue Ossomer. They retreat with their hostage.
- Text Update 2: Sizemore and Janis discuss Parson, war, and friendship.
- Page 10: Ansom and Ossomer discuss evil, Wanda shows off her toy; Ossomer gives her an unpleasant surprise.
- Text Update 3: Transylvito parties while watching the war, Caesar very carefully ignores Bunny; the lot of them sobers up unexpectedly.
- Page 11: Wanda suggests cost-cutting measures vis a vis Jack, but Stanley puts his foot down.
- Text Update 4: Vurp gets in touch with his inner Hobgobwin.
- Text Update 5: A bat and a Bunny can reach places other Units cannot scratch.
- Page 12: Tramennis wants to scratch his nose; Jillian prepares to scratch an old itch.
- Text Update 6: Jillian skulks across the land while she sulks about her band. Titans disband!
- Page 13: Parson runs some depressing odds and frightfully annoying questions past Wanda.
- Text Update 7: Prince Sammy is ready to rock; but can he roll?
- Page 14: Parson obeys his master; Ansom obeys his mistress.
- Text Update 8: Lady Sylvia Lazarus internally poetizes on being called back from death.
- Page 15: Tramennis observes as Wanda and Ossomer discuss the differences between sticks and carrots.
- Text Update 9: King Slately counts his lies, and argues with truth.
- Page 16: Jillian parlays with Wanda, and they decide (as usual) to do things the Hard Way.
- Text Update 10: The eyemancer looks back to when the naughtymancer foreshadowed.
- Page 17: Jillian and Wanda get high on the field of battle; have a hard time expressing their feelings.
- Text Update 11: Duncan Scone does some matchmaking for the upcoming battle, expresses his doubts about Jillian's choice of dates.
- Page 18: Jillian makes Wanda an offer that would leave no Side unturned.
- Text Update 12: Ossomer finds a scone a bit tough to chew.
- Page 19: Jillian and Wanda wave their Tools of Fate at each other.
- Text Update 13: Maggie conserves juice and reports an irregularity in the battle plan.
- Page 20: Jillian brings Charlie's tool into her argument with Wanda, and goes to have a chat with Vanna.
- Text Update 14: Slately tries to take solace in Queen Bea's sacrifice, and is rather forcefully shushed.
- Page 21: The King of Radishes asks about the bidding; the Queen pulls an ace out of her hat; and the Turnamancer calls time.
- Text Update 15: Tramennis and Adam Antium discuss the purpose of Music and never ending War as they wait for the end.
- Page 22: The turn's end turns heads as Vanna prepares another turn when Jillian is finally sure who she came here for.
- Text Update 16: Don King makes it clear that this is his palace, and not Caesar's.
- Page 23: Jill wears the previously broken crown and offers Jack a lift home.
- Text Update 17: Charlie tries to understand Jillian, but has to address a developing situation.
- Page 24: When Tramennis met Jillian; what happens when you croak the croakamancer?
- Text Update 18: Charlie's Archons spy on Sammy; Sammy shoots Charlie's Archons; Charlie makes Sammy think of home.
- Page 25: Sammy reports for — ahem — duty.
- Text Update 19: On Gobwin Knob's turn, Ansom rallies the troops; on RCC's turn, he prepares to meet Jillian.
- Page 26: Sammy crosses that bridge when he comes to it, and Tramennis discovers how much Jillian does not know.
- Text Update 20: Wanda lets her hair down and calls for a team huddle with a side of beef, a fool, and a burning woman.
- Page 27: Sammy moves in for the kill, but Jillian proves to be a fatal distraction.
- Page 28: Parson and Stanley, and Jillian and Ansom, discuss Ansom's fate.
- Page 29: When Vanna has trouble turning Ansom's head, Jillian smothers him with love.
- Text Update 21: The fool chuckles at the stone tied around the ankles of royalty.
- Page 30: Jillian prepares to steam roll a path home and arrange her lover's return .
- Text Update 22: The Ford ranger pickups responsibility to at least scratch the rocks before being crushed by them.
- Page 31: Two Queens discuss who is a toolist, whilst others disapprove.
- Text Update 23: Tramennis leads a teddy bear's picnic to breakfast on salad.
- Page 32: Ford gets crushed, Maggie requests and gets permission to make a suggestion, and Parson gets back his job as chief warlord.
- Text Update 24: Wrigley's life achieves a glorious climax as his spear finally enters some flesh.
- Page 33: The master mind and mind controller exchange a few angry thoughts on the subject of ethics - the latter wins and the former has an ugly thought.
Issue 2: It's Raining Men
Day 1 (75 AW) continued
RCC's turn continued
- Page 33a: Parson reviews what he has learned about just what options he has while off-turn.
- Page 33b: Parson's notes continue with details of the Garrison/Airspace zone boundary.