Descriptive Table of Contents/IPTSF
- 1 Part 1: The Fate of Goodminton
- 2 Part 2: Faq's Hope
Part 1: The Fate of Goodminton
- Episode 1: A new Firebaugh is born.
- Episode 2: Wanda attends Temple.
- Episode 3: Wanda meets the rest of the family.
- Episode 4: Wanda volunteers for active Duty.
- Episode 5: Wanda gets bawdy.
- Episode 7: Wanda learns to play dice.
- Episode 8: The dice explain luck.
- Episode 9: Wanda's fate is to choose flowers over fire.
- Episode 10: Firebaugh fires Delphie Temple, embraces Wanda.
- Episode 12: A hippie tells the atomic bomb to chillaxe.
- Episode 13: Olive branch causes uncroaked to smile.
- Episode 14: Wanda wants to escape Haffaton's grasp, so Tommy hatches a plan.
- Episode 15: Wanda refuses to bed with the enemy.
- Episode 16: Wanda contemplates the merits and risks of love and chocolate.
- Episode 17: Neither Wanda nor Olive turn, but Frenemy and Quisling do.
- Episode 18: Wanda grieves in her own way.
- Episode 19: Wanda goes Hat Magic.
- Episode 20: Wanda comes up with a capital leveler, Minnow Tower rises up over the capitol level, Delphie levels up, and Quisling and Frenemy give up on leveling the capitol.
- Episode 21: Wanda visits Magic Kingdom, meets old new friends.
- Episode 22: Wanda asks Dice to choose Fate or Luck. He answers with Love.
- Episode 23: Wanda gets dolled up.
- Episode 24: Wanda predicts her Fate.
Part 2: Faq's Hope
The Field Party
- Episode 27: Jillian is alive!
- Episode 28: Jillian tells a Christian to turn the other cheek.
- Episode 29: Jillian is told to come home.
- Episode 30: Jillian comes home.
- Episode 31: Battle of a different sort.
- Episode 32: Banhammer reveals his plan.
- Episode 33: Jillian counters with her own plan.
- Episode 34: Jillian shocks the shockamancer.
- Episode 35: Without real war, the Wonderful Royal Expeditionary Company of Doom contents itself with Air War.
- Episode 36: The die is cast in Diecast.
- Episode 37: After checking herself out in a mirror, Jillian rides the light rail.
- Episode 38: Jillian gets her freak on, is seen, gets freaked out, flees the scene.
- Episode 39: Wanda shows off her garden.
- Episode 40: Wanda tells Jillian about the paths.
- Episode 41: Wanda wanders off, and Jillian's stomach growls.
- Episode 42: 120 turns of Wanda
- Episode 43: Wanda talks about why, and Jillian talks about who.
On the run
- Episode 44: Steamboat Jilly
- Episode 45: Jillian gets high on a Dwagon, and the Dwagon gets high on elves.
- Episode 46: Jillian gets wet with three archon.
- Episode 47: Jillian visits Goodminton.
- Episode 48: Jillian doesn't find any traps, just caps and maps, and a blast from the past from a certain cast(er).
- Episode 49: After much hugging Gillian and Olive play catch.