Difference between revisions of "Descriptive Table of Contents/First Intermission"
m (→Day 18)
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
<li>[[First Intermission 37|Page 37]]: [[Vinny]] visits the new and improved Faq bearing bad news.</li>
<li>[[First Intermission 37|Page 37]]: [[Vinny]] visits the new and improved Faqbearing bad news.</li>
Revision as of 15:03, 28 September 2009
- Page 1: Parson finds it ridiculous how quickly the city is rebuilt once Stanley allocates the funding.
- Page 2: Stanley returns with most of his dwagon contingent; Parson explores the new Gobwin Knob.
- Page 3: Stanley surveys his domain, comments on his side's new livery, glees at Ansom's Face Heel Turn.
- Page 4: Stanley lands, proves confused and apprehensive over Wanda's attunement and mood; Wanda shows off cool tricks thus far.
- Page 5: Ansom talks re-popping, references Prince; Stanley unable to gloat, compensates by fishing for gossip.
- Page 6: Parson plays with his bracer, contemplates the invention of folding chairs; Maggie and Sizemore culture-shocked; brick-throwing classified as archery.
- Page 7: Archons provide celebratory fireworks; dwagons get spooked; Stanley blows up own head.
- Page 8: Thinking about war bothers Parson, but would not thinking about war be any better?
- Page 9: Stanley "apologizes", breaks news of Ansom's promotion; Parson takes it well; Maggie speaks her mind.
- Page 10: Caesar mocks Jillian, delivers "royal invitation"; Jillian accepts (unwillingly); Vinny smells a fish.
- Page 11: Transylvitans chat about Carpool; Vinny holds his tongue; Jillian stews.
- Page 12: Escort camps in the rain; Transylvitan capital still two days away; Jillian kvetches about moving under her max speed, speculates on Caesar's diet.
- Page 13: Escort stops at Aqua Velva; Jillian spears one of the mayor's pet fish as provisions; conversation touches upon names and titles.
- Page 14: Vinny asks Jillian to mind her manners when "meeting his parents"; Jillian still a woman of few words, but spares a few choice ones for her own dad.
- Page 15: Escort grabs horned sheep for dinner; Transylvitans sing campfire rock.
- Page 16: Dawn arrives before Transylvito's turn; Jillian nurses a fire; Vinny tames a bat, puts himself in Don King's shoes.
- Page 17: First glimpse of Transylvito proper, surrounding terrain, defense forces; escort grabs a drink from the nearby Skanks; Jillian promotes herself to Chief Party-Pooper.
- Page 18: Jillian arrives in the Transylvito throne room, exchanges formalities with Don King, really needs to pee.
- Page 19: Jillian tells Don King about Faq's Foolamantic defenses, proposes a rematch with Stanley; Don King reminds her of the first bout's mysterious ending; indoor plumbing introduced.
- Page 20: Jillian expresses her disdain for tea, "royal life"; Don King gives an object lesson.
- Page 21: Jillian and Don King talk about Royalty, Radishes, and Rebuilding; Jillian fights an inner ambush, throws a teapot.
- Page 23: Zhopa the Twoll introduced; Parson packs a picnic lunch.
- Page 24: Parson, Sizemore, and Maggie take a stroll; Parson learns about Erban development (Gobwin Knob real estate is a buyer's market) and talks about home.
- Page 25: Discussion of aesthetics continues on to the topic of graphic design; Fabrication officially linked to Twolls, Dollamancy; Sizemore and Maggie play catch-the-buck over Gobwin Knob's new style.
- Page 26: Maggie explains two-caster links, speculates on Stanley's mental state; the trio continue their walk towards the city gates.
- Page 27: Parson reaches hex boundary, takes a peek through his magic specs; Maggie tells a joke; Erfworld proves to be more stubborn than we had hoped.
- Page 28: Magic Kingdom revealed to be mostly philosophers with juice; Parson warned against going there again, settles for more Q&A with Maggie and Sizemore; Sizemore breaks out the apple brandy.
- Page 29: Parson gets a crash course in general relativity, boggles afresh at Erfworld's idiosyncratic physics.
- Page 30: Maggie hits the brandy a bit too hard, feels like she's on Earth, takes advantage of her helmet's loyalty.
- Page 31: Parson tries things.
- Page 32: Parson gets in the saddle, squashes a Banana.
- Page 33: Ansom and Wanda visit sunny Warchalking.
- Page 34: Wrigley loses his spear, then loses his head.
- Page 35: Stanley chews out Parson for not knowing how to do his rounds; Parson sends Stanley dwagon-hunting.