Cloudy Port is surrounded by water on all sides, but at two different elevations. The main city area borders the upper level of two waterfalls as well as a normal river area. The lower harbor of Cloudy Port boarders the base of the two waterfalls as well as a normal river area. The city itself juts out spectacularly from the cliffside, creating a sort of roof high over the lower harbor. The city is half surrounded by a wall along the upper waterfront. On the side of the city that faces open air, there are landing platforms instead that jut out for easy air access. Below the city is a trap-filled labyrinth built directly into the supports that connect the city above to the side of the cliff. The City's garrison is located at the center, surrounded by a large, open courtyard with may waterways that pour out over the edge of the city near the landing platforms, or drain into the labyrinth, creating several waterfalls. The garrison itself has a moat surrounding it instead of walls.
- Garrison - A typical garrison with a tower, courtyard, and dungeon. It is surrounded by a moat instead of walls.
- Upper Airspace - The sky above the main city.
- Labyrinth - A maze of trap-filled tunnels and hallways. Borders the dungeon, lower airspace, and lower harbor.
- Lower Airspace - The large expanse of open air below the city and above the lower harbor.
- Lower Harbor - The pool of water below Cloudy Port that connects to one entrance/exit of the labyrinth.
- Outer Walls - The walls surrounding the half of Cloudy Port that boarders the top of the falls.
- Waterfront - The soggy land just outside the outer walls.