- As of yet Unknown.
- Possibly the Fate magic behind the Arkenhammer.
- May reduce enemy abilities, similar to how carnival games are 'fixed' to be disproportionately difficult.
- May have minor abilities of other schools, which would explain why the Arkenhammer has so many different and wild abilities.
- May involve taming of wild units, which would correspond to the Arkenhammer, like in a circus carnival.
- May involve mesmerizing the enemy with flashy production values, if Carnymancy was the extra element in the Vanna "Wheel of Fortune" linked Turnamancy spell. Since carnivals involve fooling the "townies", are there links to Foolamancy?
- While under the influence of a carnival, people tend to lose track of both time and money, while throwing themselves into assorted activities with great passion. This mental state ends when something external intrudes- they blink the lights off breifly when it is time to shut down for the night, or you suddenly discover you are out of tickets or money or some other critical resource. Therefore, it may be a spell of carnymancy to induce an enemy to make bad and wasteful desisions, not counting the cost- and therefore overextending themselves, until they realize they are in a VERY vulnerable situation. Discussion?