Difference between revisions of "Carnymancy"
(Augh! Argh! Improper formatting!)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
[[Jeftichew]], formerly in service to [[Unaroyal]], now residing in the [[Magic Kingdom]].
[[Jeftichew]], formerly in service to [[Unaroyal]], now residing in the [[Magic Kingdom]]. []
Revision as of 23:41, 28 March 2011
- As of yet Unknown.
- Possibly the Fate magic behind the Arkenhammer.
- May reduce enemy abilities, similar to how carnival games are 'fixed' to be disproportionately difficult.
- May have minor abilities of other schools, which would explain why the Arkenhammer has so many different and wild abilities.
- May involve taming of wild units, which would correspond to the Arkenhammer, like in a circus carnival.
- May involve mesmerizing the enemy with flashy production values, if Carnymancy was the extra element in the Vanna "Wheel of Fortune" linked Turnamancy spell. Since carnivals involve fooling the "townies", are there links to Foolamancy?