Page by page (Lord Crush - Part 1)
WB2014 stands for "Winter Break 2014" and is a place holder for the included updates. Once they are included in a physical volume, they should be moved to that book.
- 1 Descriptive Table of Contents
- 1.1 Story 1: Lord Crush
- 1.2 Story 2: Digdoug
- 1.2.1 Day 1
- 1.2.2 Day 3
- 1.2.3 Day 4
- 1.2.4 Day 7
- 1.2.5 Day 8
- 1.2.6 Day 9
- 1.2.7 Day 17
- 1.2.8 Day 18
- 1.2.9 Day 19
- 1.2.10 Day 20
- 1.2.11 Day 21
- 1.2.12 Day 22
- 1.3 Story 3: Duke Forecastle
- 1.4 Story 4: Dylan and Thomas
Story 1: Lord Crush
Story 2: Digdoug
- Episode 8: Digdoug picks the right card.
- Episode 9: Digdoug, Dove, Bucky and Posbrake take (and discuss) tricks.
- Episode 12: King Posbrake gets Peck'd on.
- Episode 13: Digdoug sees the light, and Dove helps him breaks a rule.
- Episode 14: Digdoug and Peck discuss defense, an unexpected visitor arrives.
- Episode 16: Digdoug puts on a show.
- Episode 17: Prince Creen steals the show.
- Episode 18: Something awful happens.
- Episode 19: It's a Carnyvale and Digdoug's invited.
- Episode 20: Digdoug fixes broken pipes, but can he fix his broken heart?
- Episode 21:Soup is served.
- Episode 22: Dove has a nice ring to it.
Story 3: Duke Forecastle
- Part 2: Duke forecastle gets cabin fever.
- Part 3: Duke Forecastle gets a tour full of nautical nomenclature nonsense.
- Part 4: Duke Forecastle gets to know the officers and the known and unknown unknowns.
- Part 5: The Unsinkable's first trip at sea, drags on.
- Part 6: Duke Forecastle gets caught masterfully baiting, sea men approve.
Day 50 - ish
- Part 9: Forecastle is back on deck, and Anchorbar is sighted. Things go south from there.
- Part 10: Seaworld still can't spot the curveball, and Chequer strikes out.
- Part 11: Forecastle is called to bat and decides to storm the mound.
- Part 12: Eagle's in flight, and it's lubber vs lubber.
- Part 14: The unthinkable, the unsinkable sinking sequel.
- Part 15: Retreat is such an ugly word. How about "Tactical reassessment"?
- Part 16: Forecastle loses his cool and takes a crack at Carrack.
- Part 17: Realease the Quakken!
- Part 18: Forecastle decides to all too literally gamble for the crew's lives.
- Part 19: Be careful what you wish for with a Double Eagle.
- Part 20: Operation: catch (the lubber) and release (the Quakken) is a go.
Day 1671 - ish
- Part 21: In which Forecastle receives rude guests to his paradise island home.
- Part 22: The Battle of Storm Hex Conspiracy is born.
- Part 23: Hey mister! You forgot your fish!
- Anchorbar's fleet is driven off, but the quakkens remain a threat.
- The quakkens are driven off, but Anchorbar returned. Out of Luck, Forecastle tries to flee.
- Forecastle maxes out the eagle's luck by playing with a gun whale, and gets the blessing. He finds and founds Eagle Keys, and after all is said and done, pays off a long-standing debt.
Story 4: Dylan and Thomas
- Part 1: Every night his line is busy.
- Dylan Fugue the rhyme-o-mancer tries to meet with Lord Thomas Gunn to discuss the epic that Overlady Bibi wants. Things do not go according to plan.
- Thomas laments not that he's being forced to fight sides led by relatives, but how he's being forced to fight them. After the events at the gate, Dylan seeks the company of Opencola's jester Chester Drawers, and reflects on court intrigue and his abilities as a rhyme-o-mancer.