- Bogroll's words that rations pop at dawn are correct because Gobwin Knob start their turn at dawn. However, when order of turns changes rations only popped up when Gobwin Knob started their turn. -- Muzzafar 20:22, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- This is going to change soon, I think. "Battlespace" and news that the Turn starts at dawn when enemies aren't near suggests that the natural Turn order are applicable only when in active combat. Going to give it some time before making any changes, in case we get some more details. Rob just posted that a lot of rules are going to be revealed soon, so some of the long standing questions are due to be answered. --Kreistor 02:11, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, and that answers why Rations popped at dawn the first day, and at Turn start later on. the rule will be "Rations pop at start of Turn", and on that first day, no one was in Battlespace, so for GK, Turn started at dawn. --Kreistor 02:15, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- I deleted the qualification that : “(Some spells can only be cast on own turn.)Erf-b1-p064” because WoT-5931853 referenced in the previous sentence explicitely contradicts this :
Why could Parson not have ordered a veil to be cast, even if the Foolamancer had been in the group with the wounded dwagons? It was not his turn, and they were not under attack. Once Jillian entered the hex, a theoretical Foolamancer within that hex could have veiled, but it wouldn't have been very effective at fooling her.
- You can move only on your turn, and you can cast only on your turn.
- When an enemy comes to you on their turn, you can engage, and you can cast. This includes when they are attacking your city.
There may be on-turn-only-spells but since Erf-b1-p064 is the only strip referenced in this recuring discussion, and WoT explains that veiling isn't one of them; it seems their isn't any in-comic reason to suspect it. It is, at best, epileptic tree material. 18.104.22.168 15:13, 13 May 2009 (UTC)