I don't think we should propose that a Headmaster is someone who has skill in Lookamancy.
Rationale: Both Roger Victor Clarence and A.V. Club are designated Novices of Lookamancy in the appendix to It's Raining Men, but of the two, only Roger is called a Headmaster. - Polvane the eraser.
- That confused me too, hence why I said skill in instead of master class. Nevertheless, Isaac said "As a Headmaster, I am a master of Lookamancy". Maybe its a Retconjuration? Maybe we should transfer that to speculation until that's better clarified.--18.104.22.168 03:41, 8 October 2013 (EDT)
- I suspect Isaac is just indulging in vague Language. It is in his best interest to make Parson paranoid about Charlie. - Polvane the eraser.
What is a Headmaster
It seems incongruous to me that headmaster is a "class" of caster. It sounds more like a position of leadership amongst this organization of the thinkamancers "Those that Think Alike". I suspect that thinkamancers are naturally more ordered in their organization than other caster groups.
Additionally: It looks to me that qualification to be a Headmaster means that one must be a Master of Thinkamancy, have a certain level of skill in another discipline - often lookamancy, and be inducted in some ceremony (based on the fact that their emblem is an "all-seeing eye"). Omdorastrix 16:49, 9 October 2013 (EDT)
- Isaac is their de facto spokesman, but he specifically stated that the Great Minds have no official leader among themselves and make decisions by consensus.--22.214.171.124 19:24, 9 October 2013 (EDT)
- I had the funny thought that maybe the Headmaster title corresponds to the hemispheres of the brain, left and right. - Polvane the eraser.
- Headmaster seems a title similar to Puppetmaster, which required multi-mastery of Spookism, but it doesn't say you need mastery of all three. If it is, Roger doesn't meet the requirements in either case. Reference: